Printed Ad Pricing
|2 full pages||$500||$400|
|1 full page||$275||$225|
* Non-profit organizations are required to provide Tax EIN.
Print Ready Ad Specs
The program booklet is 6” wide x 9” tall, designed to fit easily into a purse or satchel. Ads are full-color and come in three sizes:
Full Page: 6″ x 9″
Half Page: 6″ x 4.5″
Quarter Page: 6″ x 2.25″
Files should be submitted as “press ready” PDFs. Any images or logos embedded in the PDF file must be 300 DPI (dots per inch). All fonts
used in the ad layout must be embedded in the PDF file.
If you are submitting InDesign layouts they should be collected with all support files (images, logos and fonts) included in the layout. Images
or logos should be 300 DPI or greater, in either CMYK, grayscale or bitmap.
Photoshop layouts should be submitted at at least 300 DPI, in either CMYK, grayscale or bitmap. Documents that include multiple layers
must be flattened and/or all type layers should be outlined or rasterized. Photoshop file types that we can use are: .psd, .eps, and .pdf.
Due to quality and print issues, we cannot accept the following:
– Low resolution images (under 300dpi).
– Images from websites. They typically are low resolution.
– Spot, Pantone, TruMatch or RGB color modes.
– Images formatted as: PICT, CT, DCS, RIFF, OPI, GIF, BMP, PCX, PNG, TARGA, IFF, PIXAR, WPX or Metafiles.
– Styles applied to type in your application menu.
Technical Tips for Ad Submissions:
1) Brighten your colors by 10 to 12 percent.
2) Do not use type that is any smaller than 9 point.
3) Avoid using small fonts with a serif of very fine lines. Bold sans serif typefaces are more legible.
4) Do not reverse (knock out) type from dark colored backgrounds unless you use a bold font (12 points or greater).
5) Designing your ad art with black type over-printing a light color background is more fail safe than reversing the type.
6) Avoid using “rich black” on fonts. Use 100% black only. Solid blacks should have the CMYK values of C20 M20 Y20 K100.
We would be happy to design your ad for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information.
If we have agreed to design your ad for an additional fee and you would like us to use your existing logo and/or graphics, please send your Vector Graphic logo (.ai or .eps) OR a logo image file that is 300 DPI (dots per inch) at the size you would like to use in your ad. Logos pulled from websites will not print adequately!
All images should be high-res (300 DPI) at the size you would like to use in your ad. Photographs pulled from websites will not print adequately. (Web images are 72 DPI – about 1/4 the size needed for print.)
Copy content should clearly indicate the focus of the ad and should be based on the size of the ad you have purchased (less is usually more!)
Please include your business’s phone number, website, physical address and city.